the band by angelrox@ is wonderfully comfy + cozy
- hair tie or scrunchy
- neck frill
- ear warmer
- comforting to cover eyes for sweet sleep
- hood liner
- and lo and behold a cozy face cover too!
- handcrafted from plant based knits that comfort and breathe
- as a headband wear classic and wide or scrunch thin
- gentle hold will not press on sensitive temples
- great for summer heat + winter chills
- sweet and good for all ages.
crafted from sustainable plant based stretch fabrics that are super soft and breathable for the skin. solids are bamboo, heathers are beechwood rayon and subtle stripes are bamboo and organic cotton.
the band is not a replacement for medically rated protection!
instead, the band is a comfortable way to touch our noses and mouths less. it offers a first layer of cozy cover while practicing all safe physical distancing guidelines.
the band can be held more secure by wearing the back higher on the head. layering two feels even cozier and offers more protection if you slip a particulate filter in between two bands.
the band is convenient to leave around your neck or head or doubled up on the wrist so you always have a little something handy should the need arise.
if personal protection and face covers are going to become the norm in our daily lives then we hope to add a touch of comfort to that new reality.
with gratitude we are donating bands to local health care and front line workers for added comfort with their gear. your sweet support helps us give more. thank you!
handmade in Maine, crafted with joy
may peace prevail