angelrox® cardi in glass bamboo over lake tulip, ore core + black capri and sweet rain aria sleeves peeking thru
full length cardigan in charcoal beachwood rayon. a woodland stripe wrap is layered under the cardigan. matching charcoal playsuit and stockings turned over the tops of her boots
our beloved cardi is often and best described as a sweet hug.
- classic length flatters, covers and comforts
- two deep front pockets conveniently hold all you need
- reversible for smoother lines, perfect year round
- elegant drape can be styled many ways
- delights all ages, sizes and body shapes
- plant based fabrics comfort sensitive skin
- sustainably crafted with joy in Maine
- classic and long with shawl collar to adjust as you please
- wear it down for a fun shift in proportions
- turn it inside out for smoother lines
- there is no wrong way to wear!
“I have this in black and wear it constantly, it's warm with deep pockets, a hood and goes with everything. I would love to have one in every color. an essential for every wardrobe.” - catherine gordon
Customers say our fabrics are therapeutic in how they comfort and love.
- solids 92% bamboo rayon 8% spandex for sweet support
- heathers 92% beechwood rayon 8% spandex for high-quality performance
- subtle stripes 46% organic cotton 46% bamboo rayon 8% stretch
hand washing recommended or machine wash delicate cold tumble low, hang or lay flat to dry. not necessary to launder after each wear.
handmade in Maine, crafted with joy
may peace prevail