welcome to CRUSH our newest hand dye that may be our favorite yet!
a healthy percentage of every CRUSH piece sold during the month of JUNE will benefit EQUALITY MAINE
the light and airy SUGER TRUE PEARL radiates natural beauty. the cut offers flattering bias side panels and a roomy width for playful swing. our true pearl features pockets for convenience and additional styling options.
- flattering bias side panels
- nice width for roominess and playful swing
- high low hem flatters the hips
- short sleeves cover upper arm while keeping skin light and dry
- on seam pockets hold phones securely
- turn pockets inside out to tie in front or back for fitted flare
- luxurious sustainable plant-based stretch knits that comfort + breathe
- sustainably crafted with joy in Maine
fabric that comforts and loves
- 90% cooling modal beechwood rayon 10% spandex
because of the natural anti-bacterial properties of bamboo based fibers it is not necessary to launder after each wear. when required, hand wash is best or machine wash delicate cold tumble low, hang or lay flat to dry
handmade in Maine, crafted with joy
may peace prevail