our rich black hand dye is our favorite! streaked with lagoon and lake accents that blend and coordinate with lush, honey, reef, cacao and wine. this subtle combo works year round, each piece one of a kind and unique!
for every hand dye piece we sell through the summer of 2020, $20 will be donated to the Immigrant Welcome Center in Portland Maine which provides services to help new Mainers many who are new black Americans seeking asylum in the US. so your purchase is a great way to help give back too!
our beloved cardi is often and best described as a sweet hug.
- classic length flatters, covers and comforts
- two deep front pockets conveniently hold all you need
- reversible for smoother lines, perfect year round
- elegant drape can be styled many ways
- delights all ages, sizes and body shapes
- plant based fabrics comfort sensitive skin
- sustainably crafted with joy in Maine
- classic and long with shawl collar to adjust as you please
- wear it down for a fun shift in proportions
- turn it inside out for smoother lines
- there is no wrong way to wear!
“I have this in black and wear it constantly, it's warm with deep pockets, a hood and goes with everything. I would love to have one in every color. an essential for every wardrobe.” - catherine gordon
sustainable plant based fabric that comforts and breathes
- solids 92% bamboo rayon 8% spandex for sweet support
available in two sizes:
one size fits most (0 - 14)
joy fits more (US dress size 12-18)
* please note that hand dye pieces do tend to run a bit smaller due to the extra process but thanks to our cozy stretch usually fit just fine.
because of the natural anti-bacterial properties of bamboo based fibers it is not necessary to launder after each wear. when required, hand wash is best or machine wash delicate cold tumble low, hang or lay flat to dry
crafted with joy in the USA