we are delighted with our hand dye kiss masks available in a range of colors each completely unique and one of a kind!
for every hand dye piece we sell through the summer of 2020, $20 will be donated to the Immigrant Welcome Center in Portland Maine which provides services to help new Mainers many who are new black Americans seeking asylum in the US. so your purchase is a great way to help give back too!
the kiss is our new little bit of bliss
our new reality is clearly to have some kind of face cover handy. this lightweight cozy option feels like a delicate kiss. crafted from our soothing light and airy tissue weight plant based jersey which feels cool on the skin even as the temperatures rise allowing you to breathe comfortably.
- smooth sleek lines + Suger® finishing appeals to all genders
- shaped to conform to the face and crown of head
- wear as a face mask, hairline cover or neck cover
- a perfect solution for quarantine hair
- double layer but still light and airy
- handsome + handy around the neck ready to use when needed
- position single strap where it is best for your needs
- holds securely under helmets or for active sports
- works well with glasses as it can be positioned to avoid steaming
- no irritation from elastic chafing or pulling behind sensitive ears
- handmade in the USA from sustainable plant based knits
- 90% beechwood modal rayon 10% yummy soft stretch
- crafted with joy in a historic mill in Biddeford, Maine
- NOT A REPLACEMENT FOR A MEDICAL MASK
- machine washable
on the first hot day designer Roxi Suger created this new face cover option with summer in mind. the shape of the pattern reminded her of lips and helped inspire the name along with the idea of how sweet an extra kiss can be.
extra wonderful worn with the whisper
always practice safe physical distancing guidelines and check CDC recommendations to inform your desired level of protection.
comfort your skin, nourish your soul, stay safe and wash your hands!
due to the personal nature of masks, all sales are final.
* please note that hand dye pieces do tend to run a bit smaller due to the extra process but thanks to our cozy stretch usually fit just fine.
hand wash is best or machine wash delicate cold tumble low, hang or lay flat to dry
crafted with joy in the USA