we are delighted with our rich hand dye with a black ground streaked with lagoon and lake accents that blend and coordinate with lush, honey, reef, cacao and wine. this subtle combo works year round, each piece one of a kind and unique!
for every hand dye piece we sell through the summer of 2020, $20 will be donated to the Immigrant Welcome Center in Portland Maine which provides services to help new Mainers many who are new black Americans seeking asylum in the US. so your purchase is a great way to help give back too!
the RIVER is our newest ANGELROX® jacket
simple and cozy with a cascading neckline and featuring our new signature pocket shaped to hold your phone securely while also doubling as a tie for closure. reverse pockets to belt in front or bustle the back.
finished with the pretty purled edge that is a hallmark of the angelrox collection.
the river is shorter than the cardigan but still long enough to cover the hips. an ideal length for trousers, jeans, skirts and dresses.
- simple and cozy with a cascading neckline
- length that flatters, covers and comforts
- delights all ages, sizes and body shapes
- long sleeves with thumbholes
- sustainably crafted with joy in Maine
sustainable plant based fabric that comforts and breathes
- solids 92% bamboo rayon 8% spandex for sweet support
* please note that hand dye pieces do tend to run a bit smaller due to the extra process but thanks to our cozy stretch usually fit just fine.
because of the natural anti-bacterial properties of bamboo based fibers it is not necessary to launder after each wear. when required, hand wash is best or machine wash delicate cold tumble low, hang or lay flat to dry
crafted with joy in the USA