we are delighted with our rich hand dye with a black ground streaked with lagoon and lake accents that blend and coordinate with lush, honey, reef, cacao and wine. this subtle combo works year round, each piece one of a kind and unique!
for every hand dye piece we sell through the summer of 2020, $20 will be donated to the Immigrant Welcome Center in Portland Maine which provides services to help new Mainers many who are new black Americans seeking asylum in the US. so your purchase is a great way to help give back too!
the whisper is our new favorite way to cover our nose and mouth.
lightweight and super comfortable. the whisper allows you to talk and breathe freely. crafted from our soothing tissue weight plant based fabric which feels cool on the skin even as temperatures rise.
- smooth sleek suger® lines appeal to all genders
- shaped to comfortably cover but still leave pockets of air
- double layer yet so light you almost forget its there
- super soft loops feel like a dream to the ears
- no irritation from elastic chafing or pulling
- perfect to wear with any style of hair
- works well with glasses as it can be positioned to avoid steaming
- handmade in the USA from sustainable plant based knits
- crafted with joy in a historic mill in Biddeford, Maine
- 90% beechwood modal rayon 10% yummy soft stretch
- NOT A REPLACEMENT FOR A MEDICAL MASK
- machine washable
designer Roxi Suger created the whisper and the kiss with the long hot sweet days of summer in mind so we can do our part and feel just fine.
always practice safe physical distancing guidelines and check CDC recommendations to inform your desired level of protection.
comfort your skin, nourish your soul, stay safe and wash your hands!
due to the personal nature of masks, all sales are final.
* please note that hand dye pieces do tend to run a bit smaller due to the extra process but thanks to our cozy stretch usually fit just fine.
hand wash is best or machine wash delicate cold tumble low, hang or lay flat to dry
crafted with joy in the USA