- prima bamboo wrap jacket is flattering, elegant, and fun.
- wear from the front or back
- wrap, twist and tie for your own unique style
- ideal layer for all seasons and rich with possibilities.
- handmade in Maine + crafted with joy in the USA
- cozy sustainable plant-based fibers breathe and comfort
sustainable bamboo and beechwood rayon stretch knits are engineered to offer year round bliss.
our sumptuous fabrics comfort and love
- solids 92% bamboo rayon 8% spandex for sweet support
- subtle stripes 46% organic cotton 46% bamboo rayon 8% spandex
- mineral is a special wash that makes our soft fabrics even cozier. each finish varies slightly + is uniquely one of a kind. mineral pieces also run a little smaller due to their special treatment. minerals blend together beautifully and complement most all colors. perfect for travel you cannot get them dirty. warning: they can become a bit of an obsession. we love to collect them and the more mineral shades and hues you layer together the richer they become!
because of the natural anti-bacterial properties of bamboo based fibers it is not necessary to launder after each wear. when required, hand wash is best or machine wash delicate cold tumble low, hang or lay flat to dry
handmade in Maine crafted with joy
may peace prevail