our classic angel wing tunic stands the test of time. it is always a lovely day when we wear our wings proudly and soar with joy...
- timeless bateau neckline always flatters
- molded cap sleeve looks great on so many
- modest design is perfect for wellness, work + travel
- extended length can be gathered for texture over the tummy
- gather to create texture & conceal tummy or wear long
- sustainable plant based stretch knits comfort + breathe
- handmade in an historic textile mill in Biddeford, Maine
- screen printed locally in Portland, Maine
- crafted with joy and pride in the USA
- gold wings on black, blush, navy, oatmeal + white
- silver wings on deep sea, charcoal + granite
customers claim they feel hugged and loved by our sumptuous fabric.
- solids 92% bamboo rayon 8% spandex for sweet support
- heathers 92% beechwood rayon 8% spandex for high-quality performance
- mineral is a special wash that makes our soft fabrics even more cozy! each finish varies and is thus uniquely one of a kind. mineral pieces also run a little smaller due to their special treatment. all minerals blend together beautifully and tend to become an obsession to collect.
hand washing recommended or machine wash delicate cold. hang or lay flat to dry. not necessary to launder after each wear.
crafted with joy in the USA
may peace prevail