we call this HAND DYE HAPPINESS. each precious piece is unique, one of a kind and created by hand and lets your creative joy shine.
for every hand dye piece we sell online and in our Suger® stores we donate $20 to the Immigrant Welcome Center in Portland Maine which provides services to help new Mainers many who are new Black Americans seeking asylum in the US. so your purchase is also a great way to give back.
- our sleeved version of the lady glow will insure that you shine!
- swirling gently around the body with signature seaming
- flatters curves with timeless elegance
- beautiful scoop neck can be reversed for a higher neckline
- classic length will hit just below the knee for the average height
- one size fits most with incredible range as the flattering bias cut drapes elegantly on smaller frames and still flows beautifully over curves up to size 20.
handmade in Maine from luxurious sustainable plant based stretch knits that comfort + breathe. solids are bamboo, heathers are beechwood rayon and subtle stripes are bamboo + organic cotton.
crafted with joy may peace prevail