looking to the HORIZON...
introducing our newest hand dye beautifully and lovingly dipped in GLASS + OCEAN with a touch of foam in between.
a healthy percentage of every HORIZON piece sold during the month of JUNE will benefit EQUALITY MAINE
we are delighted with our spin hand dye in a rich array of choices. Whether your heart desires a subtle black/ore/wine combo that works year round or a more bold color statement, each piece one of a kind and unique!
the angelrox loop is a super cozy snuggle, our versatile infinity scarf, shawl or hood. crafted with joy in the USA from super soft sustainable plant-based knits.
- throw on the loop for vertical flow and a way to conceal soft curves
- twist and double for cozy neck warmth or hood
- style as a shrug to cover shoulders and upper arms
- drape around shoulders and twist at center front for a sweet heart
- wrap around head and neck for a cozy comforting hood
- handmade in a historic textile mill in Maine
This is the best infinity scarf! The material is so soft and cozy but doesn't make me hot. I love the way it drapes and it looks great without much fuss. I have 6 and want to buy more!
cozy sustainable plant based fabrics that comfort and̴Ì_breathe
- classic 92% bamboo rayon 8% spandex for sweet support
- tissue 90% modal beechwood rayon 10% yummy soft stretch
hand washing recommended or machine wash delicate cold. hang or lay flat to dry. not necessary to launder after each wear.
crafted with joy in the USA
may peace prevail