introducing the BLUE RIPPLE loop. crafted with a few precious remnants of a full range of our beloved blue hues... rain sky ocean deep sea navy granite stone sterling and slate it complements and goes with most anything!
for each BLUE RIPPLE sold $10 will go to support the Maine Democracy Project a non-partisan 501c3 which is currently raising money to provide civics toolkits to 4th grade classrooms across the state. Their mission is to help provide civics education in schools to better inform the next generation of voters.
the angelrox® loop is a super cozy snuggle, our versatile infinity scarf, shawl or hood. crafted with joy in the USA from super soft sustainable plant-based knits.
- throw on the loop for vertical flow and a way to conceal soft curves
- twist and double for cozy neck warmth or hood
- style as a shrug to cover shoulders and upper arms
- drape around shoulders and twist at center front for a sweet heart
- wrap around head and neck for a cozy comforting hood
- handmade in a historic textile mill in Maine
click here to access our video page and watch the one for THE LOOP to learn all the ways we like to play.
cozy sustainable plant based fabrics that comfort and breathe
- 92% bamboo rayon 8% spandex for sweet support
hand washing recommended or machine wash delicate cold. hang or lay flat to dry. not necessary to launder after each wear.
crafted with joy in the USA
may peace prevail