for foundation and current season colors click here
this light and airy Suger® t radiates natural beauty. the cut offers flattering bias side panels and a roomy width for playful swing.
- flattering bias side panels
- nice width for roominess and playful swing
- high low hem flatters the hips
- short sleeves cover upper arm while keeping skin light and dry
- luxurious sustainable plant-based stretch knits that comfort + breathe
- sustainably crafted with joy in Maine
fabric that comforts and loves
- solids 92% bamboo rayon 8% spandex for sweet support
- heathers 92% beechwood rayon 8% spandex for high-quality performance
- subtle stripes 46% organic cotton 46% bamboo rayon 8% spandex simply rocks!
hand washing recommended or machine wash delicate cold tumble low, hang or lay flat to dry. not necessary to launder after each wear.
these are the last of their kind so get them while you can - FINAL SALE - NO EXCHANGE/RETURNS
handmade with pride in the USA
may peace prevail