are so excited about the SWEETHEART RIPPLE loop. this first edition is crafted from a gorgeous spectrum of our beloved bamboo colors, some of which we may never see again.
this first edition includes opal, rose + vanilla.
$10 of every SWEETHEART RIPPLE sold will benefit SARSSM: Sexual Assault Response Services of Southern Maine. SARSSM provides free services in York and Cumberland counties to anyone affected by sexual assault, harassment, or abuse, through prevention programs, support, education, and advocacy. they have been providing services since 1973.
we intend to make other versions of the sweetheart in the future to keep the good will flowing but supplies are limited for this particular variation.
the angelrox® loop is a super cozy snuggle, our versatile infinity scarf, shawl or hood. crafted with joy in the USA from super soft sustainable plant-based knits.
- throw on the loop for vertical flow and a way to conceal soft curves
- twist and double for cozy neck warmth or hood
- style as a shrug to cover shoulders and upper arms
- drape around shoulders and twist at center front for a sweet heart
- wrap around head and neck for a cozy comforting hood
- handmade in a historic textile mill in Maine
click here to access our video page and watch the one for THE LOOP to learn all the ways we like to play.
cozy sustainable plant based fabrics that comfort and breathe
- solids 92% bamboo rayon 8% spandex for sweet support
hand washing recommended or machine wash delicate cold. hang or lay flat to dry. not necessary to launder after each wear.
crafted with joy in the USA
may peace prevail