the band is in its very creation a sustainable product.a wonderfully comforting headband, hair tie, sleep mask, ear warmer, face cover, + more, cut from what would have otherwise been waste.
- headband style wide or thin classic or artistic
- gentle hair tie or scrunchy for top knots + pony tails
- comforting sleep mask soothes and lets you rest
- cozy and elegant pulled just so to warm the ears
- we wear two when skiing, one to cover the forehead
- and another as a cozy face cover
- handmade from plant based knits that comfort and breathe
- gentle hold will not press on sensitive temples
- great for summer heat + winter chills
- sweet and good for all ages.
crafted from sustainable plant based stretch fabrics that are super soft and breathable for the skin. solids are bamboo, heathers are beechwood rayon and subtle stripes are bamboo and organic cotton.
the band is not a replacement for medically rated protection!
the band is a comfortable way to touch our noses and mouths less. it offers a first layer of cozy cover while practicing all safe physical distancing guidelines.
the band can be held more secure by wearing the back higher on the head. layering two feels even cozier.
the band is convenient to leave around your neck or head or doubled up on the wrist so you always have a little something handy should the need arise.
with gratitude we donate bands where needed and give back all we can. your sweet support makes that possible. thank you!
handmade in Maine, crafted with joy
may peace prevail