the prima is simply lovely.
- flattering, elegant, easy. ideal for all seasons and rich with possibilities.
- handmade in Maine + crafted with joy from cozy sustainable plant based stretch knits move in accord with you.
- our fabrics are knit and finished within a six hour drive from our mill minimizing fuel consumption.
- the fibers we use breathe and comfort the skin and will ultimately return to the earth. angelrox reduces waste by designing pieces to fit in the waste and we donate any final scraps to local makers for their craft.
- packaging and marketing materials are printed on 100% recycled kraft and produced in house.
- we ship in compostable mailers whenever possible and do our best in every action we take to plant our feet gentle upon this fair earth.
may peace prevail