the SUGER bamboo french terry base is what every woman needs to survive winter.
with just the right amount of loft and plush without adding bulk, and enough smooth sophistication to work anywhere, you may not want to take it off for days and thats OK!
this is an essential layer when days get cold and a foundation that you may need more than one especially in black. after all there are chilly days when laundry must be done and the backup is just what you need.
- cozy + smooth with no lines to show anywhere
- soft plant based fibers feel amazing on sensitive skin
- high waistband shapes + supports or can be folded down to cool
- ideal every day for work, wellness, travel, lounging + sleep
- gather any extra length at the ankle or stretch over heels for extra warmth
- ideal as your very first layer
- handmade in a historic textile mill in Maine
feather=xs bird=s wing=m song=l joy=fits more
because of the natural anti-bacterial properties of bamboo based fibers it is not necessary to launder after each wear. when required, hand wash is best or machine wash delicate cold tumble low, hang or lay flat to dry
handmade in Maine, crafted with joy
may peace prevail